Saturday, November 15, 2008

Top Ten

This week I'm playing it easy again (I love it when the SMP is finally over and you can relax a little bit).

Last week I had everyone in primary (teachers and presidency included) write down their favorite primary song. Then I compiled the list into our top ten favorites. We'll play "Name that Tune" and when the children guess each song, we'll sing it together.

Here is our list:

10. I Hope They Call Me On a Mission
9. I Think the World is Glorious
8. When I am Baptized
7. A Child's Prayer
6. If the Savior Stood Beside Me
5. Called to Serve
4. Army of Helaman
3. I Am a Child of God
2. Once There Was a Snowman
1. Scripture Power

Once I finished compiling the list there were actually only eight songs that had received more than one vote. So I voted from the remaining songs on the list to pick the last two. It might have worked better if I had everyone write down their top three favorites, then maybe I would have had more songs mentioned more than once.

No comments: